FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Where is it located?
Located in Jagobiao, Mandaue City and Tugbongan Consolacion
2. Where are the access points to the subdivision?
*Jagobiao National High School
*Fooda Supermarket in Consiolacion &
*Consolacion Public Market
3. How much is the investment per square meter?
Investment starts at PHP 10,400 per square meter
4. What is the required minimum value of houses to be built?
Minimum cost of residential house is Php2.5 million.
5. Is there a maximum building height? What are the easement requirements?
Maximum building height is 9 meters from the highest elevation point.
The property is subject to an easement of 3 meters at the front and 2 meters on the sides and rear.
6. What Type of Materials and Architectures are required?
All buildings must be of strong materials and of the type of architecture that is in harmony with the surrounding landscape and homes in the vicinity.
1. Is there a Reservation Fee?
YES. It’s Php30,000, good for 15 days, non-refundable & non-transferable.
This will form part of the total contract price.
2. What Financing Schemes do you have?
*BANK LOAN FINANCING
-20% Downpayment in 12 months
-80% Balance payable by Bank Financing
1. Do all your lots have clean Titles?
Yes. We don’t sell lots that are not titled.
And we guarantee that all our titles are free from liens and encumbrances.
2. How long will processing of individual titles take?
From Deed of Absolute Sale (DOAS) it takes 5 to 6 months
3.When can I build my home in “The Heritage”?
Full payment is required before you can start building your home.